Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a new book coming out soon. I finally got the cover art all situated and I wanted to share it here.

I think the title lines need to be moved a little closer together, but other than that, I'm happy with it. The title on the print edition cover is slightly closer together and a tad bigger. I might do that with this one too.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Great image!

I'd suggest you change the font on the author name and 'in the', perhaps even 'reen' Leaving only "Jack" and the "G' with this script. Then you can first decrease the font size of 'in the' and increase the rest. You have plenty of space. Also, choosing a more contrasting color would help it stand out better.

Otherwise, it's really great.

·
Registered
438 Posts
The illustration is GORGEOUS! But like others have said the title is really hard to read. Really great art though....I keep looking at it!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Wow! That illustration is just AMAZING!

(Yes, the font still needs tweaking, but that illustration . . . WOW!)

I can't wait for the book  ;D

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
Wow Jenny!! That cover is gorgeous.  I can't speak to the fonts as I'm not very good with that, but I just had to tell you that the image is ten kinds of gorgeous!

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Ryne Billings said:
I really like the cover, but it's very difficult to read in thumbnail version. That's my only complaint, to be honest.

The author name, too, maybe a little clearer?

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
I was going to chime in with the others about needing to change the fonts, but just saw that you did. Much better.

And I've loved the artwork from the get-go. The colors are sooo fine.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts