Kindle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so excited that discussion for DIA will start soon...I thought I would just start a thread!

·
Registered
21 Posts
gertiekindle said:
I know. I'll post the questions as early as I can. ;)
Not trying to rush you. I am impatient when it comes to all things, so don't do anything based on my anxious behaviors. :)

·
Registered
677 Posts
So far, I have been very good about not starting DIA. I kept telling myself no, since I had 2 papers due for school. Now they are both finished, and I have promised myself all of Sunday afternoon to enjoy DIA. It would start sooner, but Husband and I are going away for our anniversary. I even said (I can't believe I did this  :-[ ) that I would leave Kindra at home. But, I think she will just "accidentally" fall into my purse. Anyway, I can't wait until next week to start discussing.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tlshaw said:
It would start sooner, but Husband and I are going away for our anniversary. I even said (I can't believe I did this :-[ ) that I would leave Kindra at home. But, I think she will just "accidentally" fall into my purse. Anyway, I can't wait until next week to start discussing.
Congrats on the anniversary! I know that my Kindle has a mind of its own and always seems to find its way into my purse. ;) It must be something that Amazon breeds into them...you know, to make sure we end up with the best stock possible!

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Bella said:
Not trying to rush you. I am impatient when it comes to all things, so don't do anything based on my anxious behaviors. :)
Don't worry. You are sooo not alone. :D I'm one of the worst offenders, myself. ;)

tlshaw said:
So far, I have been very good about not starting DIA. I kept telling myself no, since I had 2 papers due for school. Now they are both finished, and I have promised myself all of Sunday afternoon to enjoy DIA.
A whole uninterrupted Sunday afternoon to read? Pure bliss.

It would start sooner, but Husband and I are going away for our anniversary. I even said (I can't believe I did this :-[ ) that I would leave Kindra at home. But, I think she will just "accidentally" fall into my purse. Anyway, I can't wait until next week to start discussing.
Would Claire bring Kindra if she was going away for an anniversary weekend with Jamie? ;D ;D

·
Registered
677 Posts
gertiekindle said:
A whole uninterrupted Sunday afternoon to read? Pure bliss.
One of the blessings of having a grown child!

Would Claire bring Kindra if she was going away for an anniversary weekend with Jamie? ;D ;D
Now, if I was married to Jamie... never mind. I love my husband, but he is also not 23.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I have to get the next set of questions done for In Her Name before I can do any other reading. Ack! Bad Jan! :D

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
ScrappingForever said:
I have to get the next set of questions done for In Her Name before I can do any other reading. Ack! Bad Jan! :D
Questions first. I just finished Chapter 30 where Eustis finds
what I'm sure is Keel Tath's tomb
. Maybe I wasn't supposed to read that far, but I couldn't help myself. Bad Gertie :D

·
Registered
677 Posts
Well, I am back home now, and getting ready to settle down with DIA. We are under a winter storm warning, and they are calling for several inches of snow, so it is a good time to stay in and curl up with Kindra.

Husband and I went to Seagrove for our trip and wanted to visit the potteries. We visited several, and I was looking for a coffee mug for work. H asked what I was looking for, and I said I didn't know, I would know when I saw it. In one of the shops, I found some very nice mugs, and then I saw one that was calling my name. It was a beautiful blue pottery mug, and had a dragonfly carved on each side. When I saw it, I knew it was what I was looking for, so I bought it. Later in the evening, I was sitting at the B&B we were staying at, and all of the sudden it dawned on me - Dragonflies  :eek: .

Well, now I have Claire's ring on order, and a dragonfly mug - I wonder what is next.

Now, off the read DIA.

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
tlshaw said:
Well, I am back home now, and getting ready to settle down with DIA. We are under a winter storm warning, and they are calling for several inches of snow, so it is a good time to stay in and curl up with Kindra.
Hope you have your book light and Kindra has a full charge.

Well, now I have Claire's ring on order, and a dragonfly mug - I wonder what is next.
A tiny ship (Voyager) to sail across your coffee in the morning?

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
A tiny ship (Voyager) to sail across your coffee in the morning?
Oh! I want one of those!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts