Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really wanted a purse, and found this at Zappos.com. I love it so my hubby just bought it for me. Looks like it even has a Kindle pocket! Its on sale right now for $79.95. Here is a link if you would like to see different colors, if you like it you should buy it now they only have a few in stock of every color. http://zeta.zappos.com/product/7480296/color/174581

Looks big enough to hold all of my stuff (LOL!)

Looks like it will hold my Kindle nicely :)

Can't wait to get it :)

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks.  Kathy Van Zeeland bags are so cute :)  This is the 1st one I've had, my sister has like 12....Lol!  Its made out of fabric and has a synthetic trim.  Its called Wonderland I believe.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
you can use that as a suitcase when you go on your cruise  ;D

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, yes I had to get a bigger purse/bag.  My son and hubby always ask me to hold there stuff when we are out.  This should their stuff, my stuff, and more ;)

·
Registered
788 Posts
That is such a gorgeous purse! I'm intensely jealous, because I already spent all my Christmas money and cannot justify buying another purse. It's totally my style too  :'(

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Neversleepsawink;) said:
Thanks. Kathy Van Zeeland bags are so cute :) This is the 1st one I've had, my sister has like 12....Lol! Its made out of fabric and has a synthetic trim. Its called Wonderland I believe.
LOL, I thought I spied a KVZ tag :p I have a few of her bags, including the faux fur ones that you can't help but pet ;-ppp Good going hubby!!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Awesome bag!  I'd totally jump on it if I hadn't JUST purchased a J'tote (that I LOVE).  My purse budget is spent for the next... oh... 10 years or so!  :D

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow, less than 24 hours since my hubby bought me the purse it was at my door!  Love it!  Its actually a little smaller than pictured, maybe it was a "kid" modeling it.  Fits Kindle great :)

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
chynared21 said:
Go and hunt down the J'tote thread...there are pictures of the interior posted. It's stunning!
Lol...I already did....thats how I found out about them...this site is going to make my hubbys wallet very sad ;)

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Neversleepsawink;) said:
I love the J'tote bags too. Maybe for my bday in July I will get the black one with red roses on it. :)
That's the one I got! My middle name is Rose, my jewelry company is Victoria Rose Creations, etc. The bag was meant for me! And I got it for my birthday (this Friday) as well. From me! ;D

·
Registered
11,848 Posts

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
drenee said:
http://clothing.pricegrabber.com/womens-handbags/Jessica-Simpson-Bags-Aer-Tote-Handbag/m76960354.html/skd=1/search=jessica%20simpson%20handbags/st=product/sv=image

Found this bag Friday at Macys. Original price was 105.00. I got it for 52.00. It is a really nice size. More than enough room for my Kindle, MP3 player, anything my boyfriend needs me to stash, etc. And very well made.
debbie

I tried posting the pic, but was not able to get it done. Shhhh...I'm really supposed to be working.
Looks like a very nice bag Drenee and a great bargain! :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts