Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after promoting today, ROMANCE NOVEL is back up in sales. Don't blink. It's #44 in parodies. I think the highest it's been was a #32, so I'm stoked.

I quit promoting for a week and hardly had any sales. OMG, what a difference! Our books literally are our babies. PJ

·
Registered
296 Posts
PJJones said:
Our books literally are our babies. PJ
C'mon PJ - I just ate. That created quite the visceral image of Flabio being "born" that I really need to wash out of my head now.

Thanks a lot. I've always wondered if I can bleach my mind. Guess I'll be finding out. ;D

Congrats on the rising sales and prominence of Romance Novel!!

Raymond

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey, Grace, I CAN'T WAIT to be on your blog. Thanks so much!

Raymond, no fair! FLABIO had to look at photos of your dead rat. He had just eaten, too. Then again, he's always eating. LOL!

BTW - My parody is now NUMBER #30!!! WOOT!

PJ

·
Registered
513 Posts
PJJones said:
Hey, Grace, I CAN'T WAIT to be on your blog. Thanks so much!

Raymond, no fair! FLABIO had to look at photos of your dead rat. He had just eaten, too. Then again, he's always eating. LOL!

BTW - My parody is now NUMBER #30!!! WOOT!

PJ
JUST saw that ranking myself and came in to tell you! :D

CONGRATS, PJ!

·
Registered
627 Posts
PJJones said:
Well, after promoting today, ROMANCE NOVEL is back up in sales. Don't blink. It's #44 in parodies. I think the highest it's been was a #32, so I'm stoked.

I quit promoting for a week and hardly had any sales. OMG, what a difference! Our books literally are our babies. PJ
OH, so you write parody too?

OH, so you're my competition?

Alright then. We'll see about that. :mad:

(kidding, kidding, I'm actually so happy to have a KB writer-buddy in parody land ;) I just bought Romance Novel, look forward to reading it when life settles down! )

·
Registered
489 Posts
Wow! How did you end up promoting? Whatever you did must've been pretty effective!
Congratulations!! :D

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PMartelly, I went to the humor discussion on Kindle and posted a few snippets about ROMANCE NOVEL. That's it.
Also, I got a few sales here today.

Romi, I just bought your BOOK OF AWFUL. Can't wait to read it. Many of your reviews sound like mine. My reading list is growing, too. LOL! We should blog together some time. PJ

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks so much, Rebecca! I wish you the best of success with your newest. I really can't wait to read it. I'm so glad I bought No Rest for the Wicked. What an awesome idea to put an Empress teaser in there. PJ

·
Registered
627 Posts
PJJones said:
Romi, I just bought your BOOK OF AWFUL. Can't wait to read it. Many of your reviews sound like mine. My reading list is growing, too. LOL! We should blog together some time. PJ
Thanks! hope you will laugh out loud a ton ;D

And YEAH, I'd be up for a back-and-forth bloggy conversation later this summer!....look out JA Konrath and Barry Eisler :p

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Romi, I'm always up for a good laugh. We've got enough bad sh## going on in the world. I unwind through comedy - and a tall glass of wine! Definitely we'll have to blog this summer. I've got a completely booked tour coming up with Goddess Fish promotions and am totally excitedd! So far, the blogging has been awesome! PJ

1 - 11 of 11 Posts