Kindle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lovely old St Nick, came down my chimney and got me a delightful little Paperwhite with a purple case. Love it so far. The magnet in the case turning it on and off is really cool.  The light is mega great, size is perfect, big enough to read without strain and I can fit it in my trouser pockets.  I've been saving the new Stephen King to read on it. So that's my day sorted.

Cheers Larry.

· Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
salome said:
My mom played around with mine today and has decided she wants one for her birthday in February. She then decided that it would be an early birthday present and went ahead and ordered one right after dinner. And my son the reluctant reader, has borrowed mine several times to take a look. I think he'll be asking for one come Easter. :D
I had trouble getting my PW back off people at the "boxing day" party I went to. There seems to be a lot of people who are suddenly consious of Kindle's. Even those with iPads can see the point of somthing smaller just to read with.

It was the most "cool" object that people brought to the party.

Cheers Larry.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.