Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone... I've been lurking here for a few days, I've read many helpful post on this forum, and I've been enjoying all the chatter. I must say this does seem to be a lively place, and I'm loving it. :)

My first post actually got put over into the "Let's Talk Kindle" section because I couldn't wait to report how thrilled I am about my refurb. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and hopefully one of these days I'll know enough about my kindle to actually be able to help someone else. Anyway, I'm just happy to be here & that I got my kindle in as well.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Welcome, Jade -

Glad to have you here and that your reborn Kindle is now in your hands.

Lots to do and see here, so enjoy!

Marci

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Welcome Jade & Zoey!

Congratulations on your reborn Kindle!

You're going to have so much fun with Zoey!  Be sure to check out our Book Corner where we have lots of recommendations for free books, bargain books, and our members' favorite books.  And we're going to have book clubs, beginning in January!

AND Zoey need a gift!  We've got lots of great ideas for gifts in Accessories.

AND Tips & Tricks, and Let's Talk Kindle, and Not Quite Kindle...lots of good stuff here!

Betsy

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Welcomenoobs, newbs,  etc. etc. etc.  You will enjoy this spot on the www universe wherein you have landed.

B

·
0 Posts
I think it's spelled "n00b." Don't worry, you won't get pwned here. ;)

I was just talking about "leetspeak" last night.

Howdy and pull up a chair. :)

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Better a Noob than a boob.  WELCOME...you are going to love your Kindle and these boards.  ENJOY~~

1 - 15 of 15 Posts