Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I just wish I had done 1 day shipping instead of two.  So I will have to wait out the weekend for it to arrive on Monday but that's better than waiting until December and I'll have it for over the long Thanksgiving weekend...

I'm sooo excited... Now how am I going to sleep for the next several nights!!!

TheresaM

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Congratulations Theresa!! How exciting and to solve the issue of no sleep... there is always KindleBoards.com!!  :D

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL Angela, with all the posts I need to catch up on that could take me 4 nights.  :eek: ;D

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
bkworm8it said:
Now I just wish I had done 1 day shipping instead of two. So I will have to wait out the weekend for it to arrive on Monday but that's better than waiting until December and I'll have it for over the long Thanksgiving weekend...

I'm sooo excited... Now how am I going to sleep for the next several nights!!!

TheresaM

Try reading your DTBs. You may never get back to them once your Kindle arrives.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That will take me months!!!  But I'll get back to them, I mostly only read series so I have to get back to them........eventually...maybe.... if I want to know how they end I guess at least most of them are not on Kindle format yet so I'll have to read my books.... maybe.....um eventually....

Theresa

G

·
Congrats, bkworm, remember to try to be restrained when opening the door for the UPS man/woman, no fair attacking him/her.

G

·
Woo hoo!  Good for you!!!  I got mine to!  Mine will arrive sometime Friday.  The agonizing wait is almost over!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Congrats, Theresa!!! (And you too, Vampyre!!) Woo-hoooo!!

You're both fortunate you selected the quick ship method. I was actually so concerned about the $Moo-lah$ I spent for the (precious) thing that I opted for the (super slow snail mail) free shipping method in order to keep costs down. Oh, my, what a mistake that was. If it wasn't for this wonderful board I would never have made it through those agonizing EIGHT days it took for it to get delivered.

-X-

G

·
Thanks.  when I first ordered, I chose the standard shipping.  After seeing how bad the waiting was, I quickly upgraded to over night.  The Kindle is the hardest thing I have ever waited for.  I've wanted one since I saw the very first ad last year.

I have watched and re-watched every movie on the Kindle page countless times.  I can't believe that within the next 12 hours or so, I will have one at last!

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Vampyre said:
Woo hoo! Good for you!!! I got mine to! Mine will arrive sometime Friday. The agonizing wait is almost over!
Vampyre that's fanastic! Boy we're going to have a whole bunch of excited Kindlebabies!!

Congrats and Woo Hoo to all!

Betsy

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Vampyre and Theresa, how exciting! I can't wait for your reports when you first hold your Kindles in your hands...

L

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Vampyre said:
Thanks. when I first ordered, I chose the standard shipping. After seeing how bad the waiting was, I quickly upgraded to over night. The Kindle is the hardest thing I have ever waited for. I've wanted one since I saw the very first ad last year.

I have watched and re-watched every movie on the Kindle page countless times. I can't believe that within the next 12 hours or so, I will have one at last!
I did the same thing, changed the shipping to two days about 10 hours after I ordered, then said "what the hail" and upped it to one day. Now that one day is TODAY! ;D I wish we had a happy dance emoticon.

Last night we had just finished watching a movie when I opened my email and THERE IT WAS! I gasped and scared my husband half to death. He is ready to get me one of those special coats that lets me hug myself all the time... I think he'll be almost as happy as I am when Bibi gets here. Little does he know she will be going EVERYWHERE with me. LOL!

·
Registered
165 Posts
SongbirdVB said:
He is ready to get me one of those special coats that lets me hug myself all the time...
LOL! We just practiced using some of those "special coats" in school the other day (nursing school). I could help!!

Seriously, so glad the wait is about to be over for you all!!!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
bkworm8it said:
LOL Angela, with all the posts I need to catch up on that could take me 4 nights. :eek: ;D
I'm on here everyday and I still can't catch up on all the posts. I have missed so many
of our new members and lots of topics; there are just so many now it is hard to get to them all.

Hope you Kindle arrives safe and sound after this long wait...Yippeee, hopefully Monday!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Vampyre said:
Woo hoo! Good for you!!! I got mine to! Mine will arrive sometime Friday. The agonizing wait is almost over!
That is great Vampyre...let us know how it went, as soon as you 'wipe the drool off your chin' and you can
type on your keyboard once again, after the Grand Arrival of you KINDLE!

I've got my fingers crossed that TODAY will be the day for you.

1 - 20 of 175 Posts