Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it's official, I just uploaded HELPER12 to both Amazon and B&N.  I know I have to wait a day or so, but I can't tell you how excited I am!

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
And just think....you get to feel this way with every book you upload.  I think I really love this new world.  :)

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
I just went to your blogspot and read the book blurb.  It looks great!  I wish you much success with your unique story.  :)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congratulations!

I hope to know what that feels like myself one day.

In the meantime if you are interested in doing some promotional work. Check out my Sponsor Spots. I still have plenty available for June.

I look forward to seeing you join in on the Kindle sales posts in the future.

http://indieebooks.blogspot.com/p/become-sponsor.html

Cheers
Nadine

·
Registered
3,989 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Congratulations! May it sell like the proverbial hotcakes.

Teresa

·
Registered
140 Posts
Congratulations, Jack!  Make sure you link your book in your signature once it goes live!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jeanne thanks so much!  I am glad you liked the first two chapters. 

RedAdept seems closed to reviews for now, but thanks for the idea!

And thank you all for the messages! 

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
jackblaine said:
RedAdept seems closed to reviews for now, but thanks for the idea!

And thank you all for the messages!
The link I added is to the RAR Forum where you can list a new release.

Yes, we are not accepting review copies at this time, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to purchase, read, and review it on RAR. :D

P.S. I found it hilarious that I suggested you post on my site, and you informed me that my site was closed to reviews. :D :D :D

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RedAdept said:
The link I added is to the RAR Forum where you can list a new release.

Yes, we are not accepting review copies at this time, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to purchase, read, and review it on RAR. :D

P.S. I found it hilarious that I suggested you post on my site, and you informed me that my site was closed to reviews. :D :D :D
I am DUM! So sorry and I am so happy you want to review it! (Plus, I'm a boy--I noticed you said "she" :) )

·
Registered
3,989 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Even more odd, one of my friends said the price was showing for her, andit was not the price I set?  I guess I just wait for tomorrow.  :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts