Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do it all the time....

The easiest way is to add Amazon's 'Universal Wishlist button' on your browser's tool bar and click it when you're on the Kindle book page. You can get the button here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/wishlist/get-button/

I have several wishlists ('cause I wish for a LOT of stuff!) and I specified a 'Kindle' list. When I click on the tool bar button a window pops up and lets me select which wishlist I want to put it on.

Another way is to go to the Customer Review page and click on the 'Add to Wish List' button there - but this only works if there are customer reviews on the Kindle book page.....and it only puts the item on my primary Wish list and then I have to move it to the Kindle wish list. So the tool bar button works best for me.

I found out about the wishlist button on this thread:
http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,173.msg2994.html#msg2994

(Thanks Pidgeon92 :D )

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Oh, this is hugely helpful!  Thank you so much for the separate post, I missed this tip earlier.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Thanks!  I keep forgetting about that option. I've sent myself samples for my wish list and now I'm confused as to what I was waiting to buy and what is something I wanted to sample  :-[

Off to get this button in place so I can reduce my samples and keep better track!!

theresam

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
When purchasing from your Kindle, you can also click the Save for Later. (Which by the way, if you have more than one Kindle on your account, you can access it from any of them). It's like a Wish List just for your Kindle books (but you can't access it from your PC, only your Kindle)

I started doing this instead of sending myself the sample. It's really helped clean up my home page. I just send the sample when I'm ready to read it and I can still go to the list and browse...I have over 120 saved

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
luvmy4brats said:
When purchasing from your Kindle, you can also click the Save for Later.
Thanks for that tip Luv, I have started using the Save for Later option too (as well the other suggestions you made in another thread for managing content)...I just hope my Save for Later list doesn't end up being several pages long too :)

·
Registered
419 Posts
luvmy4brats said:
When purchasing from your Kindle, you can also click the Save for Later. (Which by the way, if you have more than one Kindle on your account, you can access it from any of them). It's like a Wish List just for your Kindle books (but you can't access it from your PC, only your Kindle)

I started doing this instead of sending myself the sample. It's really helped clean up my home page. I just send the sample when I'm ready to read it and I can still go to the list and browse...I have over 120 saved
Thanks Luv!
This is a great tip, since I already have a lot of samples in less than a week.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Can you add to the wish list whilst viewing samples?  Do you have to go to the browser?  I'm working through my samples and wish listing those I might want to read for later in-depth decision making and removing the samples (I have about 4 pages of them).

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
jmeaders said:
Can you add to the wish list whilst viewing samples? Do you have to go to the browser? I'm working through my samples and wish listing those I might want to read for later in-depth decision making and removing the samples (I have about 4 pages of them).
I don't know if you can add them to the Wish List, but I do know you can add them to Save for Later..Just click on Menu and then Book Description then Save for Later

·
Registered
123 Posts
Thanks for that, it works great.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts