Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I'm new to this community (still writing my intro - it has to be perfect for such a literate group) so forgive me if this idea is old.  There are a number of books that I'd like to read that I cannot find electronically so I've clicked on the link at Amazon that tells the publisher I'd like to read it on my Kindle.  Does anybody know if it is more powerful if there are more people interested?  If so, maybe we could post books that we are interested in here and as a group we all go out and click on it to put some pressure on them.  Of course, we might also find out that there is an extant version already which would also be useful.  Does anybody think it would get results?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hello to you too!

Congrats on your first post. We all believe that's a swell idea and do indeed have a thread devoted to it. http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,319.0.html You can check it out after you go to Introductions and let everyone know who you are. Then when you get jealous of all the pretty clickable book covers; you can check out the Forum tips thread to learn how to make them. We do have success stories from our clicking! (We take ALL the credit when something goes right ;) ).

Welcome to Kindleboards!

Scott

·
Registered
869 Posts
Hi, Kindler -

Congratulations on your first post!

Just follow the links already posted and you'll do fine.

Welcome Aboard  :)

Marci

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
The Kindler said:
Hello all, I'm new to this community (still writing my intro - it has to be perfect for such a literate group) so forgive me if this idea is old. There are a number of books that I'd like to read that I cannot find electronically so I've clicked on the link at Amazon that tells the publisher I'd like to read it on my Kindle. Does anybody know if it is more powerful if there are more people interested? If so, maybe we could post books that we are interested in here and as a group we all go out and click on it to put some pressure on them. Of course, we might also find out that there is an extant version already which would also be useful. Does anybody think it would get results?
Kindler--

Welcome to Kindleboards and congratulations on your first post!

I can tell you'll fit in here great as you think just like we do! Others have already given you the link to our thread in the Book Corner where we click on each other's most wanted books. You'll be glad to hear a few books have been Kindled already!

And no, your Intro doesn't have to be perfect! We love reading the intros and hearing all the wonderful Kindle stories, so dive right in!

Betsy

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome Kindler! We all share a passion for reading and Kindling. Look forward to more posts from you. Nice to have you aboard! We are a friendly bunch so feel free to ask questions, recommend books and anything else Kindle.
Linda

1 - 8 of 8 Posts