Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to introduce myself and say thanks to all out there in kindleland for advice and support.  Got my Kindle just before Thanksgiving-I LOVE IT!  So much so that I set up watching the refurb page (the delivery time had already changed to 3 mos) to get one for my husband for Christmas.  After much diligent checking, I managed to score one for him 3 days before Christmas, got it next day and downloaded some of his favorite books!  What a great gift it was!  -Denise

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will check out the bookclub boards!  I was a librarian before moving to Texas, and helped start a bookclub here. I'm always looking for fresh ideas, and have had a ball showing off my kindle!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi ya Denise and welcome!

I kind of think there is no better present to give or get than the Kindle  ;)

·
Registered
869 Posts
Denise -

What incredible timing for you & your husband!  You must've been bouncing for joy when that reborn unit came up  ;)

How is DH liking the Kindle?  Have either of you gotten covers or skins?

Do take a look around here, there is lots to do - especially regarding Book Clubs  & Accessories.

Cheers,

Marci

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
What a wonderful idea!  You and your hubby with kindles both - how cool is that - was he surprised?

Nice to have you here and get your DH on here as well.  The guys seem to have a lot of fun.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My DH was VERY surprised with his kindle, and he seems to be enjoying it as much as I do.  I outfitted him with the black M-edge cover so he can look "business like" with it when he travels.  I also got the book light for him.  Haven't yet tried any skins-that might be valentines day!  That's what I like about the kindle- you can just keep giving with it!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts