Kindle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I threw my link over in The Book Bazaar but Pulsate is now available for Kindle.

For those who don't know about Pulsate... there's a great intro I wrote for the book but to give a quickie of it - you just never know what you're going to write. I wrote a short story and it was published. People bothered me about the story, wanting more. I refused. Then the story won Best Horror Short Story. Actually won! Then the editor of Flashes in the Dark and I had a long discussion and Pulsate became a serialized story. THe first "season" ended in March and now it's on Kindle!

It has the 13 original episodes but also 5 bonus episodes and a novelette.

Pulsate started as a short story but now has seassons and book deals running through 2013... from one little story.

Never stop writing my KB friends because you just never know what you may write, right? ;)

-jb 8)

(Oh, and for those who want to read Pulsate, http://www.amazon.com/Pulsate-Season-One-Creatures-ebook/dp/B0056BZC5Q/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=digital-text&qid=1308309292&sr=8-5)

·
Registered
156 Posts
I find your story inspirational and very encouraging.
I have several half started stories in different genres and find they tend to write themselves (when I actually get time to sit and do them) the original plan for the storyline changes over and over as the characters and plot develop. Even my childrens story didnt turn out exactly as planned, so yes, you never know what you will write.
Hope all goes well for you in the future.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts