Super Moderator
67,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you see commercials for Chia pets and  'the clapper'

Ann

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
... You start hearing noises in your head.

No, wait, that's the Salvation Army Bell Ringers.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I send out nearly 100 Christmas cards every year under the supervision of Mrs. Ten and always have them in the mail by Dec 5th. Not this year. I just don't feel like it. I'm going to get a ration of grief, but I'm skipping the cards this year.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
My family always tries to get christmas cards and letters out by early december, but it never happens. we end up going with a chinese years news theme, cuz we send them out so late.

This year we are going green, which means mom wants me to send it through email.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Vegas_Asian said:
My family always tries to get christmas cards and letters out by early december, but it never happens. we end up going with a chinese years news theme, cuz we send them out so late.

This year we are going green, which means mom wants me to send it through email.
I've been green for 3 years now. Just didn't call it that. :D

For the last 3 years, I've created a slide show Christmas card with my photos set to Christmas music. I email it along with a long letter. It usually takes me around 3 month, off and on, to design it and select all the components.

G

·
Back on topic....You know it's Christmas season when Jim plays "Father Christmas" by the Kinks at full volume repeatedly.

G

·
LuckyRainbow said:
Back on topic....You know it's Christmas season when Jim plays "Father Christmas" by the Kinks at full volume repeatedly.
Father Christmas
Give us some money
We don't have time
For your silly toys

1 - 20 of 37 Posts