Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know you're addicted to Kindle/Kindle boards when: you skip studying for a test at school so you can post/read what's new!

Next?

·
Registered
599 Posts
...you have KB-related dreams

(I'd been reading the thread about the sun fading issue, and I had a dream last night about it happening to my Kindle)

·
Registered
534 Posts
...you are late to work because you just had to post one more comment and then realize that you forgot to eat before you left.

·
Registered
599 Posts
...you eat foods that can be held in one hand (pizza, hot dogs, etc.) so you can read on your Kindle with the other

·
Registered
392 Posts
You *leave* work late because you just had to post one more comment.... ::)

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
you decide to buy an iphone so that you can check in on the Kindleboards from anywhere and everywhere!  ::)

You also use that iphone to continue to read the boards even after you're already in bed and hey, look, it's got this great little keyboard so you can even POST if needed (although long posts generally require you to get out of bed and hop back onto the laptop)

Not that I'm admitting to any of this  ::) ::)

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
pomlover2586 said:
You know you're addicted to Kindle/Kindle boards when: you skip studying for a test at school so you can post/read what's new!

Next?
I do this every other week. lol. I kindle or kindleboard to avoid homework too.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
you miss your bus!  You are so into reading your book that you don't even notice it drive up and then leave without you!!!!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
You replace your napkin holder.  The old one would slide when I prop the Kindle against it during lunch.

·
Registered
113 Posts
....all the tabs are open on your browser with kindleboards, amazon, decal girl, oberon ........

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.