Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I have my Medge cases. then I have these wonderful strangedog ones NOW my Oberon which I love and want another one.. so I look at your photos and think HMMmm I like those skins.. NOW I want those and ordered two.. thanks to your photos.. (how does that work with the velcro though.. Need info on that... you are a bad influence.. I want you to know you are all feeding my addiction.. LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
829 Posts
Patrizia said:
Okay so I have my Medge cases. then I have these wonderful strangedog ones NOW my Oberon which I love and want another one.. so I look at your photos and think HMMmm I like those skins.. NOW I want those and ordered two.. thanks to your photos.. (how does that work with the velcro though.. Need info on that... you are a bad influence.. I want you to know you are all feeding my addiction.. LOL
I skipped the skin on the back - in my Oberon no one would see it anyway. :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
63,461 Posts
I already had the skin on, so I cut a piece away for the Velcro.  Leslie put hers on the skin, I think, which I think I might have done if I thought about it.  If I ever change the skin, I won't put the back on since my Eleanor is never nekkid.

Betsy
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
63,461 Posts
luvmy4brats said:
Blame Betsy. She's the
enabling accessory slut
and she wants us all to be just like her....

She's doing a pretty good job.
I take my work seriously. 8)

Betsy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,879 Posts
Patrizia said:
Okay so I have my Medge cases. then I have these wonderful strangedog ones NOW my Oberon which I love and want another one.. so I look at your photos and think HMMmm I like those skins.. NOW I want those and ordered two.. thanks to your photos.. (how does that work with the velcro though.. Need info on that... you are a bad influence.. I want you to know you are all feeding my addiction.. LOL
lol... uuuhhh, Patrizia... your topic cracks me up!! It is taking everything within my being NOT to order an Oberon cover!! lol
I think you fall into that "bad influence" catagory, too... hehehe ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
160 Posts
I have to agree...you are all bad influences. In a great way though! I'll have to take a photo of my skin & post it. I love it! I have 2 more also, if I get bored of it. ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
63,461 Posts
Angela said:
lol... uuuhhh, Patrizia... your topic cracks me up!! It is taking everything within my being NOT to order an Oberon cover!! lol
I think you fall into that "bad influence" catagory, too... hehehe ;D
Resistance is futile...resistance is futile....you must have an Oberon cover....you must have an Oberon cover...

Betsy
The
enabling accessory slut
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,879 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Resistance is futile...resistance is futile....you must have an Oberon cover....you must have an Oberon cover...

Betsy
The
enabling accessory slut
lol...
I would love to buy one... just 2 things holding me back... Larry said no more spending until after first of the year and no purple butterfly yet!!

Now, if I could pay for it using my amazon gift card, then that would work... I still have enough change in the bucket to take care of it, but that money is already designated for the cointstar machine and amazon...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
I have an M-Edge cover and an Oberon checkbook. I really like the checkbook but really, really like the M-Edge cover. Is Oberon's Kindle cover really that good?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
829 Posts
GuidedRocketLauncher said:
I have an M-Edge cover and an Oberon checkbook. I really like the checkbook but really, really like the M-Edge cover. Is Oberon's Kindle cover really that good?
YES!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
have an M-Edge cover and an Oberon checkbook.  I really like the checkbook but really, really like the M-Edge cover.  Is Oberon's Kindle cover really that good?

NO ITS BETTER!!!!!!

I have three Medge and I loved them but they don't compare to my Oberon..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,352 Posts
I'm only reading the M-Edge thread and the Oberon thread. I'm afraid to go into the decalgirl thread...  ::)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
shizu

DONT DO IT GIRL.. I got sucked in and 48 bucks later I barely made it out

Lovemy4

I ordered that skin along with another one.. you guys are BAD BAD BAD
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,280 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Leslie also has both, and absolutely loved the M-edge but the Oberon...

Leslie, want to weigh in?

Betsy
I've already posted that I have given away my red M-edge cover and am undecided what I will do with the saddle one. Although I have to say, I need to solve the velcro problem. I have this weird situation where I was missing the top half of the velcro so I used some dots I had on hand...and after a few days, they are not entirely satisfactory. So, I need to get to Joann Fabrics and find the missing pieces and I may also put a third piece on the bottom (which is what they are shipping with now. Downside of being a beta tester.) But even with those minor complaints, the look of this cover: color and design, is exquisite. I surprised myself how quickly I fell in love with it.

A few pics: My kindle in the red cover, now a gift to someone else:



The new cover:



The velcro I have now, which may change:



L
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,352 Posts
Patrizia said:
shizu

DONT DO IT GIRL.. I got sucked in and 48 bucks later I barely made it out
I know Patrizia, I know... I'm sooo afraid of that. But it seems some decalgirl is invading to here too. LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Leslie

I love my red leather too much to give it up totally... the black I may part with but for now it is staying Oberon bound!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,280 Posts
Patrizia said:
Leslie

I love my red leather too much to give it up totally... the black I may part with but for now it is staying Oberon bound!
Yes, it was a toughie but...karma and pay it forward wins out. Even Sir Sterndale Bennett was telling me that my friend Louise would love this cover. That might be the thing that gets her to come join us here at Kindleboards.com!

Without getting too mushy, I feel incredibly lucky to have "met" all of you and to have fallen into this wonderful community of kindred reading folks....just amazing.

Now if I can just turn you on to all my guilty pleasure books, life would truly be perfect! LOL!

L
 
1 - 20 of 87 Posts
Top