Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a professional voice acting team. We will do the narration and sound production and hand you the complete audio file including all the rights. ALL THE RIGHTS. You own it. Sell it anywhere you want. License it anywhere you want. We will record content up to an R rating with certain reasonable restrictions.

$100 + Two cents a word. (15k words minimum) No hidden fees.

We will not ask for royalties, percentages, links or anything else. No long-term licenses. No hassles. No nonsense. Money for audio with full rights attached in writing. Period.

E-mail creativity at heavycatweb dot net if you have questions.

·
Registered
797 Posts
The sample is adorable!!  You guys are doing a great job!  When I make a million dollars and can afford it, I'll look you up  :D

·
Registered
599 Posts
From what I heard, your samples aren't really audiobooks. They are full cast cast dramas or cartoons. I'd like to hear a sample of a straight audiobook without all the other stuff.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
I've been thinking of ACX narration for Zack & Zoey book 1. But, I really like what you guys are doing (including the games you've produced in the past). It's not a long book, so I might be able to stretch my budget.

There'd be some reworking of the script because as Jeffrey says, more like full cast dramas, but I think that'd work for my book. take out all the speach tags and stuff. I wounder if ACX would accept it?

I'll send you an e-mail, maybe it's something we can make work.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts