Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
I think they all look great.  Especially that first one, very classy looking.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
All three are gorgeous. Good luck deciding.
deb

·
Registered
626 Posts
Love all three. I know that's not much help but they are all smashing. If I absolutely had to choose maybe the first..................

·
Registered
59 Posts
I love them all  But the first and last give me a masculine feel more than the middle.  The Middle DaVinci Oberon is classy with a feminine feel in the skin. 

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
VERY nice!  You've done an excellent job matching the color and "feel" of each skin with each cover.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone for your input. I really appreciate it. :)

mommacomet said:
I love them all But the first and last give me a masculine feel more than the middle. The Middle DaVinci Oberon is classy with a feminine feel in the skin.
Mommacomet ~ the first and last covers belong to males. The middle one belongs to me - female.

pixiedust319 said:
Although a tough call, my favorite would have to be the second one. Are you able to see the back skin of the Kindle while it is in the case?
No, pixiedust...you are not able to see the back of the skin when it's in the case.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I love the first two best.  I find them both rather unisex looking. 

·
Registered
25 Posts
I love the skin you found to go with the Dragon Oberon cover.  The third combination is definitely my favorite.

The other two skins are good matches with their covers, as well.  You have an excellent eye.

·
Registered
94 Posts
They are all beautiful - you have a great eye for combining skins with covers.  My personal favorite is the first one.....it is an amazing combination!  Enjoy

1 - 20 of 21 Posts