Kindle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
712 Posts
It's cool.  On the computer I can just open it in a new tab and it's normal size.  And yeah, I think it looks great.  My only suggestion, and this is a total nitpick, but something about the spaceship image looks off to me.  Maybe if it was slightly higher?  I think that it's in a straight line with the balloon where the other images are offset on the X axis makes it distracting.  Heh, like I said, total nitpick.  The thing looks amazing!

· Registered
712 Posts
Alondo said:
Actually the space ship is the one thing that's going because it doesn't fit the book. In it's place will go something futuristic.

I can open it up myself on the computer and it's normal size, but to embed it in a message you have to use an app like Imgur, which is where I seem to come unstuck.
Blarg...technology! That's great about the space ship thing. I'm sure something else will fit really good. Hope the book does well for you!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.