Kindle Forum banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Hey Alondo,
Your cover is absolutely awesome. Past and future...Love it
Not much of a critique.  I'm not in the habit of tearing things apart to study them.  I just enjoy as a whole.  Fantasy fiction is such fun to write...just like my book.
Where can I check out and e-book (if available in that format).  Looks like a book my daughter would like, but I couldn't find it on Amazon. 
Thanks
Jim

· Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
JimmyB said:
Hey Alondo,
Your cover is absolutely awesome. Past and future...Love it
Not much of a critique. I'm not in the habit of tearing things apart to study them. I just enjoy as a whole. Fantasy fiction is such fun to write...just like my book.
Where can I check out and e-book (if available in that format). Looks like a book my daughter would like, but I couldn't find it on Amazon.
Thanks
Jim
Hi Jim

The reason you couldn't find it is that it's not out yet! It should be coming out in April.

I have ten other books available in all formats. You can check them out on my Amazon Author Page under "Mark Whiteway" or my website, www.markwhiteway.weebly.com

Cheers!

· Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·

I've received the second draft. The airship now has sails, the space ship is gone and has been replaced by a "guardian" (from the book). Hopefully it's an improvement!

· Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I'm thinking the title and author name and the rings around the guardian could be a little brighter so as to stand out better. What does anyone think? 

· Registered
7 Posts
Alondo said:
Hi Jim

The reason you couldn't find it is that it's not out yet! It should be coming out in April.

I have ten other books available in all formats. You can check them out on my Amazon Author Page under "Mark Whiteway" or my website, www.markwhiteway.weebly.com

Cheers!
Hey Mark. Your site looks awesome. really well done. I 'Followed' you and purchased your first novel "The Sea of Storms" on Amazon. It seems like it will be an awesome read. Have a great day...Jim

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.