Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's separate threads for the Best Picture, Director, Actor, Actress, Supporting Actor & Actress categories. But what about the other categories? Who are you rooting for?

Here are my picks for some of the other categories:

Best Animated Picture - Wall-E

Best Adapted Screenplay - John Patrick Shanely (Doubt)

Best Original Screenplay - Andrew Stanton (Wall-E)

Best Cinematography - Anthony Dod Mantle (Slumdog Millionaire)

Best Orginal Song - "Down to Earth" by Peter Gabriel & Thomas Newman (Wall-E) (Side Note: I'm a little disappointed that Bruce Springsteen wasn't nominated for his work on the Wrestler)

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
gertiekindle said:
Do they have a category for "Best Hunk In Or Out of a Costume?" Gertie asks innocently.
We can only hope this category may exist someday...

L

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
gertiekindle said:
Do they have a category for "Best Hunk In Or Out of a Costume?" Gertie asks innocently.
I want to see the nominees in that one. I guess the guys will want a "Best Sexy Woman In Or Out of Costume".

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
No, the guys will only want the "out of costume" part.

And I too can't believe Springsteen wasn't nominated.  What's with that?  They only had three nominees.  Has Springsteen bagged his limit?

Betsy

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
No, the guys will only want the "out of costume" part.

And I too can't believe Springsteen wasn't nominated. What's with that? They only had three nominees. Has Springsteen bagged his limit?

Betsy
I was trying to keep it PG. As skinny as some of them are there isn't much left out of costume. I agree about Springsteen not being nominated. Perhaps he has pissed someone off in the academy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts