Kindle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
6,373 Posts
Become optimistic? - Become successful, would be more powerful, or Become more successful. or you would only be targeting only pessimistic, or shy people.

Cover is OK for nonfiction. To be on the safe side with Amazon, I'd put that circle and text inside the book and think of something else in its place.

Something like -Learn how to gain a positive mental attitude. Maybe not in a circle but a within a blue band across the entire cover,

Really you could go with it as is if you wanted to.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Become optimistic? - Become successful, would be more powerful, or Become more successful. or you would only be targeting only pessimistic, or shy people.

Cover is OK for nonfiction. To be on the safe side with Amazon, I'd put that circle and text inside the book and think of something else in its place.

Something like -Learn how to gain a positive mental attitude. Maybe not in a circle but a within a blue band across the entire cover,

Really you could go with it as is if you wanted to.
Really appreciate your feedback. I will modify and see how it looks.

· Registered
3,062 Posts
I am not a cover designer so take my advice with a grain of salt. Less is often more in book covers and yours as it is is kind of busy.

I like the blue and the yellow a lot. I wouldn't mix case and fonts on the text at the top. I'd make "Blueprint" the same size as "Positive Thinking." And the idea of positive thinking is bandied around everywhere, and I think what sets your book apart is the blueprint idea. So perhaps you might use language like "a proven, step-by-step, method of overcoming negative thinking and succeeding in life." (And I think "method" will imply "exercises" and "practices.") In other words, something that connects with the idea of the blueprint.

The top two thirds is top heavy.

And you've got white, blue and yellow. I don't think you need the brown. Just a little too busy color-wise. And it's like you have two subtitles that are pretty much saying the same thing. One should be enough and I'd put it below the title and lose the one at the top. I don't think the brown circle works. Maybe a generic image of a blueprint there instead? Most blueprints are blue. It could go nicely with the rest of the cover.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts