Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you like the clean, uncluttered look of the K2, but still want protection, the Invisible Sheild may be exactly what you're looking for. They just notified me that they have the Shield for the K2 available.

These are more than just a "skin", giving true protection for your precious Kindle. I've used them on my cell phone and PDA, and absolutely love them.

The kit includes a screen protector as well, though I'm not sure I'll use that piece, as it might add a bit of glare.

You can find the Shield for the K2 at: http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/amazon-kindle-2-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trekker said:
Funny...they show the shield for the K2 but have a K1 in the picture.

Is this the shield that you first spray down with a soapy liquid in order to install it?
Yes, they send a spray along with it, and you "float" the shield over it to apply.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Katharsis said:
Could this be applied over a Decal Girl skin in order to protect it to?
I'd email Zagg to ask. I'm not sure I'd do that, as the Invisible Shield is applied by using a spray. There's no "stick" to it, it adheres with use of the spray and "floating" it into place. Not sure if this would affect the DecalGirl skin or not.

I might actually be inclined to apply the DecalGirl skin over the Invisible Shield.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just curious because with the Decal Girl actually having a pattern, even though it is its purpose to scratch it instead of the kindle itself, I would like to keep from getting a gouge in the pattern.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I know to most people it would seem kind of like overkill to actually have some protection in place to protect your protection.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Ack!  I didn't realize you posted this just yesterday, BurBunny (I was wondering why someone was asking me if the BodyGuardz case was the same as ZAGG!).

Sorry to have stepped on your endorsement toes so quickly!  :-[

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
stargazer0725 said:
Ack! I didn't realize you posted this just yesterday, BurBunny (I was wondering why someone was asking me if the BodyGuardz case was the same as ZAGG!).

Sorry to have stepped on your endorsement toes so quickly! :-[
You stepped on no toes here! I'm glad you posted as well :) The more products we have information about, the better KBers can decide what solution is right for their Kindle.

The two products seem similar, though I'd need to look into the warranty and replacement things to see if there's a true value difference between them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts