Kindle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have made TWO WHOLE German sales this month, both copies of Handcuffed to the Sheikh (aka H2tS).

Plus H2tS is selling enough copies that it's showing up on Romance > Anthologies sometimes, as high/low as 51 so far.

And Cinderella and the Sheikh is usually #6 or 7 in sheikh romances (not a list, but a way of searching). Possibly because it's now the #1 "relevant" book if you search for "sheikh" on Amazon. Then again, that might have zero to do with it since it's #4 if you search "sheik" and sort by contemporary romance/bestselling.

I like June. June is a good month.

Teresa

·
Registered
698 Posts
I love your "best. abduction. ever" tagline so much, I emailed it to all my book reading friends. If only my teenaged daughter didn't read books on my Kindle, I would totally buy it. I am seriously thinking of creating a second Amazon account and getting my daughter her own stinkin' Kindle so I can read what I want on my Kindle instead of worrying that it might be too smutty. (Actually she wants a color Nook. Am I allowed to say Nook on here? If I come back and the word's been exed out, I will know the anwser!)

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
>I love your "best. abduction. ever" tagline

Thanks. My heroine actually says it in the book. And when I wrote that, I said to myself "I like self-publishing so much. Harlequin would never let me do that."

>I emailed it to all my book reading friends

Thank you! May you have an amazing karmic return for that good deed!

Teresa

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
P.S.:

>getting my daughter her own stinkin' Kindle so I can read what I want on my Kindle instead of worrying that it might be too smutty

Yes, there might be a love scene in the novella.

Teresa

·
Registered
698 Posts
That shows where my mind is, eh? Drawn to the smutty. Also the trampy.

Teresa sent me a lovely email; she is very gracious. 

And also, congrats to Teresa for such good SEO for the word sheikh! The ladies luuurve them some desert princes...if you look at Harlequin, Sheiks are right up there with secret babies, cowboys, and cruel billionaire bosses with a secret heart of gold.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts