Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In honor of Kindle's 1st Birthday, we want to know... What's your Kindle's sign?

Mine arrived on 10/29, that makes it a Scorpio! When did (or will) yours arrive?

To celebrate, I thought it would be nice for everybody's Kindle to dress up for the occasion in their Zodiac sign, so I searched the net, and found the most amazing desktop Zodiac wallpapers available at this website... http://www.zastavki.com/eng/Zodiac_signs/. I have transformed each of them into Kindle screensavers (wallpapers); so to mark your Kindle's birthday... load up one, or load them all!

Scorpio: Oct 23 - Nov 21

Sagittarius: Nov 22 - Dec 21

Capricorn: Dec 22 - Jan 20

Aquarius: Jan 21 - Feb 19

Pisces: Feb 20 - Mar 20

Aries: Mar 21 - Apr 19

Taurus: Apr 21 - May 19

Gemini: May 20 - Jun 20

Cancer: Jun 21 - Jul 22

Leo: Jul 23 - Aug 21

Virgo: Aug 22 - Sep 22

Libra: Sep 23 - Oct 22

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
My Kindle is named after a real person, Sir Sterndale Bennett, and his birthday was April 13 so I picked that for my Kindle's birthday -- which makes him an Aries. It actually works out well because I ordered my Kindle on April 6 and received it a month later. April 13th is sort of in the middle of those two dates.

L

·
Registered
780 Posts
Well mine arrived Oct 20th so that's a Libra, but has my grandfather's nickname and his birthday was March 30th which would make him an Aries.

Lynn

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Amazing Kinny Scorpio

correction on the name...since I found out my Kindle is Chinese, he is now KinKin. wonder if he would like stirfry as much as I do?

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Gertie is a Virgo.  Not surprising since my BFF, my late DH and my oldest DD are all Virgos. 

Beautiful pictures.  Thanks for posting them.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
How do we make these, or any pictures, screensavers on the kindle??? Lead me to the link please. P.S. I am totally Kindle/Computer Challenged.

·
Registered
186 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
My Kindle is the same sign as me!  (not by design) A Taurus!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Mine probably will be Sagittarius, unless it hurries up and gets here, in which case it will be a Scorpio!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Eliot was a Valentine from my husband so he is an Aquarius.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Emerson is a Gemini, which makes perfect sense since the name is the last name of two of my favorite characters in a book.  I call my Kindle a him, but the "twins" really fits.  Especially since the skin I am lusting after is mostly pink.  I'm gonna have one confused little he/she Kindle!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts