21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Mine is a Virgo, too! Just like me!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Libra/Scorpio cusp, same as me. Funny how birthday presents work out that way.

·
Registered
186 Posts
vg said:
Emerson is a Gemini, which makes perfect sense since the name is the last name of two of my favorite characters in a book. I call my Kindle a him, but the "twins" really fits. Especially since the skin I am lusting after is mostly pink. I'm gonna have one confused little he/she Kindle!
If you had two would you name them Radcliff and Amelia? :D

·
Registered
776 Posts
Cush - you got it!  At first he/she was going to be Peabody Emerson, then it was shortened to Emerson and I seemed to always just say "he".  maybe because of the Kindle's rugged good looks.  But since Amelia always likes to get in the last word, I'm starting to waver....
It's my favorite series that I read over and over ....  you too?

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
RovingSoul said:
Libra/Scorpio cusp, same as me. Funny how birthday presents work out that way.
I am a Libra, too. It would have been cool for Kwinn to be a Libra, too, but I had no idea I would be getting a kindle at all until October 28.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thanks for the gorgeous picture representing Taurus -- I saved it to my desktop and now I want to somehow figure out how to get it on my Kindle as one of my screensavers. Guess I'll go check out if Leslie's FAQ has this info in it!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Geeky Girl Karin said:
Thanks for the gorgeous picture representing Taurus -- I saved it to my desktop and now I want to somehow figure out how to get it on my Kindle as one of my screensavers. Guess I'll go check out if Leslie's FAQ has this info in it!
It does. Location 382 is where the instructions begin.

L

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
raquino said:
I received my Kindle last week as an anniversary gift from my husband. So that makes it a Scorpio.
What a sweet husband! Congratulations and welcome. Glad to have you here!

L

·
Registered
25 Posts
Mine is a Scorpio...October 29th.

Kat

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
raquino said:
I received my Kindle last week as an anniversary gift from my husband. So that makes it a Scorpio.
Congrats on your anniversary and your Kindle, and welcome to the boards, raquino!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Mine is a Scorpio & I love the pictures!

Not sure if I am going to name my Kindle yet, however.

Yes, welcome Raquino.  Nice to have you here -

Marci

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Leslie said:
It does. Location 382 is where the instructions begin.

L
And the instructions work very well! I just used them today to add a screensaver for the first time!

Betsy

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
raquino said:
Happy anniversary and Happy Kindling!

Betsy

21 - 40 of 60 Posts